Lifelong goals: to influence people to interact with people nearby, as opposed to media, as a way of gaining knowledge through experience, and to stop and remind people that a new, satisfying experience isn’t far.
Use new media in public spaces to encourage interaction and offer knowledge (sometimes through social criticism), for functional and artistic purposes.
1. Live in a developing area. Work at an empowerment organization. Use local materials and life for inspiration to create stuff (functional and artistic) while working.
2. Live in or near a post-modern city. Work at an urban planning / civic engagement / design related place, regularly participate at a local community development place, and remember to take trips out of the city!
Possible next moves:
1. Build a house in nature for myself, with very cheap land rent, to distance self from society’s problems. Use the experience to build minimalist shelters in the future (and maybe even minimalist gear).
2. Teach in the most progressive, lenient environment.
3. Learn everything there is about Taiwan by constantly traveling and talking to people. Also reading a history book or two about it. Could start Humans of Taiwan for this again, using it as a platform to create a reality for the nation.
*. Always think about design and technology and civic engagement and decision-making in general, to where it changes reality.
Want to join me? Holla at me at email@example.com.